- Email us a email@example.com
- Call us at 7710046955 or 28107580 and schedule an appointment with our Admin Counselor.
- Visit our Admin Office from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Monday – Saturday.
- Fill our Online Enquiry form and our counselors will get in touch with you.
• Admission Process at GIS is smooth and transparent. We welcome all learners who identify with our vision, mission and philosophy.
• Learners are eligible for admission at GIS only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibilty criteria. Admission at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
• To get in touch with our school admin counselors, parents can:
a) Call at 7710046955 / 022-28107580
b) Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Fill our online Enquiry Form HERE
• Our admin counselors will schedule an appointment with the parent for an info session of the school and share the same via telephone / email.
• The info sessions will include detailed information of the school and school tour.
• Post info sessions, parents will be briefed about the fees structure, admission policy and the required documents in the admission process.
• The admission process also involves an interaction of School Administrator and Principal with both parents and the child. The interaction is designed to familiarize the parent and the student with the school environment, understand the student’s strength and what makes him/her unique. This is also an opprotunity to meet the parents one-on-one, learn more about the family’s goals for child’s education and answer any questions before the admission decision is conveyed.
NOTE: As a part of admission process, an Aptitude Test will be conducted of students from Grade 3 and above.
• Interested parents can procure the Prospectus and Admission Form from the school admin office. Purchase of Admission Form does not guarantee seat in the academic year.
• The Admission Form and the required documents need to be submitted to school on first cum first basis. Required documents include:
a) Attested copy of last year’s school reports, mark sheets.
b) Original birth certificate
c) Original transfer certificate from previous school (before the student begins schooling with us)
d) Passport size photograph of the student 2nos.
e) Copy of Aadhar card of the student.
f) Address proof of the student.
g) Copy of student’s passport (first and last page) and copy of parent’s passport as well.
h) Medical form along with medical certificates regarding any medical concern (if applicable)
i) Transport form (if opting for)
j) Documents related to any special learning needs (if applicable)
NOTE: Until all documents of the student are not received the admission process will not be complete.
1. FEE ONCE PAID IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
2. Registration/Prospectus Charge and Admission fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Withdrawal of student shall be as per the following criteria:
- The notice of withdrawal must be submitted in writing to the School Management. The School Management shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone/verbal messages shall not be accepted.
- For withdrawal made in the first quarter (1st April to 30th June), full fees for the first quarter of the Academic Year shall be payable .The balance PDC / fees if received shall be refunded.
- For withdrawal made in second quarter (1st July to 30th September), full fees for the first 2 quarters of the Academic Year shall be payable. The balance PDC / fees if received shall be refunded.
- For request made between 1st October and 31st December, full fees for the current Academic Year shall be payable.
- For request made between 1st January and 28th February, full fees for the current Academic Year shall be payable.
- For request made between 1st March and 31st March, full fees for the current Academic Year and full fees for the first quarter of the next Academic Year shall be payable.
Note: Parents are requested to intimate the school about their decision to withdraw their ward well in advance. The Leaving Certificate (LC) of child/children will be issued only after full settlement of accounts/dues.
After commencement of the academic year, if the student does not attend the classes or discontinues attendance at any time without giving any intimation to the school, the tuition fees for the entire academic year shall be payable and the School Leaving Certificate / Documents shall be issued only after clearing all the unpaid fees.
i) Registration / Prospectus charge, Admission charge and Pupil Fund is applicable to the students for MID- TERM ADMISSIONS.
ii) If the admission is taken during any month of the 1st term (April to September), Tuition Fee, Computer & Worksheet charge and Sports Fund charge of full academic year shall be payable by the student.
iii) If admission taken during any month of 2nd term (October to March), Tuition Fee, Computer & Worksheet charge and Sports Fund charge of last two quarters shall be payable in full for that academic year.
|SECTION||MORNING SHIFT||AFTERNOON SHIFT|
|Playgroup||9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.||1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
|Nursery, Jr.kg, Sr.kg||8.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.||12.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
|Grade I to Grade VIII||8.00 a.m. to 02.30 p.m.||–|
|School Administrator||2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.||Monday to Saturday|
|Principal||2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.||Monday to Saturday|
|Counselor/Special Educator||2.45 p.m. to 3.45 p.m.||Tuesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Teachers||10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||Saturday with appointment|
Transport Provided by GCC International School
Our Campus is under CCTV surveillance and it’s continuously monitored by our Facility Manager, Principal & Director.
We have classes from Playgroup to Grade 8 for Academic Year 2019-20.
Our school is a proposed CISCE board.
We follow the CISCE curriculum. Along with that, we have our own integrated curriculum meeting international standards.
We follow the CISCE examination pattern.
We have 25 Students in each class in the pre-primary section with two teachers and one support staff and 40 students in the primary section so the ratio is between 1:12 and 1:20 respectively.
In the Pre-primary section, we have ECCEd trained teachers, while for the Primary section, we have teachers with B.ED qualification and HODs, who are specialised with their respective subject with a Masters degree and 8 to 10yrs of experience
Yes, we have an infirmary with a bed and a lady attendant. We also have an in-house nurse during school hours.
The school canteen is expected to be operational from June 2019 onwards.
Activities happen once in a week for 1hr and Life skill sessions happen on Saturday for grade 6 & 7.
We have bus services from Bhayander up to Dahisar check Naka.
Our buses are non-air conditioned. Our buses are equipped with 03 CC TVs per bus. GPS tracking system is in process.
No, but we allow parents to visit the classroom with the Principal’s permission without informing the class teacher and student.
Yes, we have multipurpose ground and will also be introducing a football turf soon.