- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 771004695 or 28107580
- Fill our online Inquiry Form
- Procurement of Admission Form: Admission forms can be purchased from school. Purchase of admission forms does not guarantee admission during the academic year. The admission form and supporting documents must be submitted to the school on first cum first basis. Required documents include:
- Please note until all documents of the student is not received the admission will not be complete.
- Interaction with Student and Parent: Before the admission forms are released, the counsellor will arrange for an interaction session between the student, both parents and the Principal. The interaction is designed to familiarise the student and the parent with the school environment, understand the student’s strength and what makes him/her unique. This is also an opportunity for us to meet the parents one-on-one, learn more about the family’s goals for child’s education, and answer any questions before the admission decision is conveyed.
- An aptitude test of the student will be conducted as part of the admission process. This test is applicable for admissions from Grade 3 and above.
Our Campus is under CCTV surveillance and it’s continuously monitored by our Facility Manager, Principal & Director.
We have classes from Playgroup to Grade VII for Academic Year 2017-18 and next year it will be till Grade X.
Our school is a proposed CBSE board.
We have CBSE curriculum. Along with that, we have our own integrated curriculum meeting international standards.
We follow the CBSE examination pattern and NCERT Curriculum.
We have 25 Students in each class in the pre-primary section with two teachers and one support staff and 35 students in the primary section so the ratio is between 1:12 and 1:15.
In the Pre-primary section, we have ECCEd trained teachers, while for the Primary section, we have teachers with B.ED qualification and HODs, who are specialised with their respective subject with a Masters degree and 8 to 10yrs of experience
Yes, we have an infirmary with a bed and a lady attendant. We also have an in-house nurse during school hours.
Yes but it’s in process.
Activities happen once in a week for 1hr and Life skill sessions happen on Saturday for grade 6 & 7.
We have bus services from Bhayander up to Dahisar check Naka.
We are in the process of equipping CC TVs in the bus. GPRS tracking system is also in process.
No, but we allow parents to visit the classroom with the Principal’s permission without informing the class teacher and student.
Yes, we have multipurpose ground. And are also opening a football turf.