- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 771004695 or 28107580
- Fill our online Enquiry Form
• Admission Process at GIS is smooth and transparent. We welcome all learners who identify with our vision, mission and philosophy.
• Learners are eligible for admission at GIS only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibilty criteria. Admission at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
• To get in touch with our school admin counselors, parents can:
a) Call at 7710046955 / 022-28107580
b) Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Fill our online Enquiry Form HERE
• Our admin counselors will schedule an appointment with the parent for an info session of the school and share the same via telephone / email.
• The info sessions will include detailed information of the school and school tour.
• Post info sessions, parents will be briefed about the fees structure, admission policy and the required documents in the admission process.
• The admission process also involves an interaction of School Administrator and Principal with both parents and the child. The interaction is designed to familiarize the parent and the student with the school environment, understand the student’s strength and what makes him/her unique. This is also an opprotunity to meet the parents one-on-one, learn more about the family’s goals for child’s education and answer any questions before the admission decision is conveyed.
NOTE: As a part of admission process, an Aptitude Test will be conducted of students from Grade 3 and above.
• Interested parents can procure the Prospectus and Admission Form from the school admin office. Purchase of Admission Form does not guarantee seat in the academic year.
• The Admission Form and the required documents need to be submitted to school on first cum first basis. Required documents include:
a) Attested copy of last year’s school reports, mark sheets.
b) Original birth certificate
c) Original transfer certificate from previous school (before the student begins schooling with us)
d) Passport size photograph of the student 2nos.
e) Copy of Aadhar card of the student.
f) Address proof of the student.
g) Copy of student’s passport (first and last page) and copy of parent’s passport as well.
h) Medical form along with medical certificates regarding any medical concern (if applicable)
i) Transport form (if opting for)
j) Documents related to any special learning needs (if applicable)
NOTE: Until all documents of the student are not received the admission process will not be complete.
Our Campus is under CCTV surveillance and it’s continuously monitored by our Facility Manager, Principal & Director.
We have classes from Playgroup to Grade VII for Academic Year 2017-18 and next year it will be till Grade X.
Our school is a proposed CBSE board.
We have CBSE curriculum. Along with that, we have our own integrated curriculum meeting international standards.
We follow the CBSE examination pattern and NCERT Curriculum.
We have 25 Students in each class in the pre-primary section with two teachers and one support staff and 35 students in the primary section so the ratio is between 1:12 and 1:15.
In the Pre-primary section, we have ECCEd trained teachers, while for the Primary section, we have teachers with B.ED qualification and HODs, who are specialised with their respective subject with a Masters degree and 8 to 10yrs of experience
Yes, we have an infirmary with a bed and a lady attendant. We also have an in-house nurse during school hours.
Yes but it’s in process.
Activities happen once in a week for 1hr and Life skill sessions happen on Saturday for grade 6 & 7.
We have bus services from Bhayander up to Dahisar check Naka.
We are in the process of equipping CC TVs in the bus. GPRS tracking system is also in process.
No, but we allow parents to visit the classroom with the Principal’s permission without informing the class teacher and student.
Yes, we have multipurpose ground. And are also opening a football turf.